AFI felt the need of more Coaches across India to seriously take up the Coaching at the grass-root level. It is decided to fulfill the needs of the Districts to introduce IAAF Level – 1 Coaches Accreditation Programme in the month of May at five different places, Zonal Wise. It will continue for at least two courses in the subsequent years. The First Course for the Level-1 Accreditation Course for Coaches will be
held sometime in May 2018. The exact date to be announced shortly after approval of the IAAF.
Course Date: May 2018( dates to be intimated soon)
Course Fee: Rs25000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only payable by way of DD favouring Athletics Federation of India or by RTGS.
Course Duration: 12 days. Compulsory to attend the full 12-day course as per the IAAF requirements.
Application Closing Date: Application completed in all respect along with thecourse fee should reach AFI office on or before 5PM on 31st March 2018. Application
received thereafter will not be entertained. All application should be filled up onlineand Hard Copy to be sent to AFI at office address.
Announcement of Final list of Participants: A panel appointed by AFI will scrutinise all application received to decide the final list on credentials of each applicant. The list will be published on our website by 15th April 2018. In case of vacant seat at any centre will be filed up by the surplus candidate from another centre.
Maximum Seats available: 24 at Each venue for each course.
Objectives of CECS Level 1 Course:
To develop the skills to organize Kids Athletics: Preparation and Competition; orientation to athletics for 13-15 year-olds.
All applicants must meet the basic entry requirements to be considered for the course. If you do not meet the basic entry requirements, you may not be shortlisted for the course.
Basic Entry Requirements:
· Be a minimum of 22 years of age and maximum of 50 Years of age.
· Have a passed Class XII or equivalent.
· Have an interest in athletics.
· Must be physically fit and able to learn to demonstrate all athletic events.
· Must be willing to actively involve himself or herself to assist the AFI/ Member Units.
· Be able to speak and read the course language (English) sufficiently well to sit a written and practical examination.
· Compulsory to attend the full 12-day course as per the IAAF requirements as the
· Must have represented State /University/School Games at National Championships or as qualified Physical Education Teacher at any school.
Where there are more than 24 applicants who meet the above basic entry requirements, the selection panels will shortlist applicants based on the credentials of the applicantto shortlist the candidate.
The course fee will have to be remitted through RTGS at the following Bank Details.Account Name: ATHLETICS FEDERATION OF INDIA
The course fee of candidates not selected for the course shall be refunded to their respective Bank account within 15 Days of finalisation of List.
Any enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To download the application form please click the link given below