Dr. Tony Daniel Memorial 63rd Kerala State Senior Athletics Championship 2019. Dates: 15 & 16 June 2019. Venue: University of Calicut, Thenjippalam, Malappuram Dist.
Dr. Tony Daniel Memorial 63rd Kerala State Senior Athletics Championship 2019
The 63rdKerala State Senior Athletics Championship will be held at C H Muhammedkoya Stadium, University of Calicut, Thenjippalam P.O., Malappuram District on 15th and 16thJune 2019.
- Competitions will be held for Men and Women categories. (for details of events please visit www.keralaathletics.org)
- Athletes who are below16 years of age are not eligible to participate (Born on or before 14.07.2003)
- The Kerala State Team which is to participate in the 59th National Inter State Senior Athletics Championship will be selected based on the performance of this Championship also.
- A District can field only three athletes for an event and an athlete can take part in two events only, excluding relay. No reserve entry shall be considered.
- Only registered athletes with the Ten digit Registration Number issued by the State Association shall be allowed to participate in the Championship. (for online registration please visit www.keralaathletics.org)
- Team and Overall championships will be declared on the basis of points i.e 1st – 7 points, 2nd – 5 points, 3rd – 4 points, 4th – 3 points, 5th – 2 points, 6th – 1 point
- Entry of your district team shall be sent online before4thJune 2019. Entry is based on the 10 digits number allotted by the Association. Entry through Email or Post will not be accepted.
- The organizers will be helping you to find out accommodation near to the competition venue on request. Please contact Mr. Jumsheer T, Athletics Coach, University of Calicut Mob: 9496800200 or Mr Raveendran K K Secretry, MDAA Mob: 9446241750